Nicolas Fadul Pardo
Cll 154 # 43-23
Bogota, 11001000
6 October 2008
Fernando Garcia Cortez
International Marketing School
Columbia University
One John Columbia Drive
New York City, wv 23543
Dear Manager Garcia:
My name is Nicolas Fadul, I am 18 years old, graduated from La Sabana University, Bogota-Colombia of the business administration school with honors, I was the best not only in the class, but inside the hole business administration school. I know you have some vacancies for scholarship to do the master in International Marketing and interest to have one of those vacancies. I have ethic and moral values that make me a very sociable person and a good instrument for your school, also I am a serious student who has a high lever of self-demand and I am sure that if you give me this chance I won’t let you down.
Nicolasyahoo.com
2535054
Cll 143 # 43-45
Bogota, 11001000 Sincerely
Nicolas Fadul Pardo
Nicolas Fadul Pardo, 200811453
jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario